Let's talk writing books! I've read a few over the years that have helped immensely in sharpening my craft. Here's a running list that I will be adding to as I go (so keep checking in when you're ready for more!)
1) The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman
2) On Writing by Stephen King
3) Market or Die by Jennifer Fusco
4) The Negative Trait Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi
5) The Emotional Wound Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi
6) The Anatomy of Story by John Truby
What are your favorite writing books? Please share!