Thanksgiving was last week, so I'm just a tad bit late on this blog post. Whoops (too busy eating turkey and enjoying my family). I am thankful for so many things this year, though--more things than I could ever put in a list. Here is my top five 2014 gratitude list.
1) A healthy, GROWING family. We welcomed the addition of our first daughter, Lydia Hope, this year!!!
2) New Friends!!! I got to meet many of my lovely writerly friends at RWA 2014 in Texas over the summer. This was a great experience, and I learned so much :)
3) After YEARS of searching, the search is finally over! I signed with my fabulous literary agent Sarah Younger at NYLA this fall. It is so nice to have someone in my corner, who believes in my writing and who will help me get it out in the world.
4) My AWESOME critique partner, Rachel Lacey, who had her debut novel UNLEASHED published with GCP this year. I am ever thankful for her input on my stories and writerly help.
5) And always on the list, no matter how big or small, I must thank GOD for everything. Nothing is possible without HIM in my corner.